Below Zero by C. J. Box

Below Zero (2009)

by C. J. Box

Joe Pickett! ( )
  JessieP73 | Apr 6, 2013 |
Impressed that this far into the series and I'm still enjoying it this much. ( )
  she_climber | Apr 18, 2012 |
okay but dnf ( )
  WinonaBaines | Jan 9, 2012 |
I have fallen behind 3 books in this series, so catch up I will. The below zero plot to this book was on the downside, a little far fetched for me, but the rest of the book was plausible and kept you moving forward. I love his writing and family in Joe Pickett... enjoyable read, different and very landscape descriptive. ( )
  mchwest | Aug 11, 2011 |
This is a terribly disappointing entry in a series that, while not up there at the top, was at lest interesting and fairly well written. But however much I'm willing to suspend belief, I just couldn't take the plot premises in Below Zero. One strain on credulity is bad enough, but two put it over the top. The chase in the last quarter of the book is pretty well done, but as a whole, the book, in my opinion, is not up to Box's usual standards. Avoid. ( )
  Joycepa | Dec 25, 2010 |
For Don Johnson ... And Laurie, always
Marshall and Sylvia Hotle, who liked to list their places of residence as Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Quartzsite, Arizona, and "the open road," were preparing dinner when the saw the dark SUV with Illinois plates drive by on the access road for the third time in less than an hour.

Wyoming game warden Joe Pickett is forced to relive the tragedy of his foster daughter April's apparent death six years earlier when his daughter Sheridan starts receiving text messags from someone claiming to be April. The nightmare rachets up a step when whoever is sending these messages is discovered traveling with suspected environmental terrorists.… (more)

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,698,552 books! | Top bar: Always visible