Lenore: Cooties by Roman Dirge

Lenore: Cooties

by Roman Dirge

Cooties is like Wedgies and Noogies, only like a million times better. Better art, better humor, better story, better everything. Lenore finally gets a continuous plot, and this allows Dirge's humor to shine without dictating the page. I actually chuckled out loud a couple of times, which is a rare occurence no matter what I'm reading. (It was the banana sequence...)

If you've read the previous books and are unsure about the series, I would strongly recommend giving Cooties a try. It's like Wedgies and Noogies, only like a billion times better. Seriously. ( )
1 vote Ape | Nov 6, 2012 |
Love it. I thought this was the first one but it turns out the third one. I've been assured that the order is really not that important. It's cute and gory and funny as hell at times. I really like how he adds in true stories about his life too in the "Things Involving Me" sections.
Reminds me of Invader Zim just not as frantic and more weird.

Can't wait to read the others. ( )
  ragwaine | Aug 16, 2011 |
Sick, twisted, funny and very well drawn. Brilliant. ( )
  twiglet12 | Jul 9, 2010 |

Lenore's back to do battle with the diabolical forces of HECK and an endless army of Nazi zombies, avoid the unrequited attentions of Mr. Gosh and an overeager, hungry earthworm.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,922,396 books! | Top bar: Always visible