If You're Happy and You Know It…

If You're Happy and You Know It (Nursery Time)

by Annie Kubler

If You're Happy and You know it by Jane Cabraea
Audio book but I'm pretty sure the colorful pictures go along with what the people are doing in the pictures.
Children's book about a monkey elephant and a giraffe. Remember playing this song with my grandson
as we did different things. Some silliness and laughter for all.
  jbarr5 | Mar 20, 2015 |
An interactive book for younger children that introduces them to a popular children's song and it's motions.
Ages 18months -3 yrs
  Maripocita | Nov 17, 2013 |
playful and fun book that encourages motions and singing
  shanjones | May 12, 2013 |
I read this to my two year olds and work and they love it! The book gives various things to tell the kids to do after reading "if you're happy and you know it", they get creative with it and it is a great book for younger children because they get involved with it and it is fun to them so therefore they pay more attention!
1 vote ksjeffcoat | Jan 21, 2009 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 085953846X, Board book)

This award winning series has been specifically designed for babies. A great introduction to books through well-known nursery rhymes and interactive text. Singing songs and rhymes is the perfect way to bond with your baby and share quality time. It also aids language development by introducing them to the natural sounds and patterns of speech. Combining these with actions also stimulates the brain and helps muscle development.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:58:57 -0400)

The words to a familiar nursery song encourage babies and their parents to have fun together.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,937,981 books! | Top bar: Always visible