The Mind of Christ: The Transforming Power…

The Mind of Christ: The Transforming Power of Thinking His Thoughts (edition 1997)

by W. Hunt

Member:julesnpebbles
Title:The Mind of Christ: The Transforming Power of Thinking His Thoughts
Authors:W. Hunt
Info:B&H Publishing Group (1997), Paperback, 192 pages
Collections:Read
Rating:*****
Tags:Christian Living

The Mind of Christ : The Transforming Power of Thinking His Thoughts by T.W. Hunt

"The Mind of Christ: The Transforming Power of Thinking His Thoughts" by T.W. Hunt served to be an insightful and exhilarating read for those searching to have "the mind of christ." In my opinion, having "the mind of christ" is having the ability to think like Jesus thought, or according to exercises that T.W. Hunt has you work on throughout the book, it's the ability of directing your thoughts to be as close to the thoughts of Jesus Himself.
Dr. Hunt begins with several exercises for the reader to go through...just to check on their through processes to see where they're mind is at...and, if it's not thinking a certain way, he explains that you need to take time out and pray about leaning more towards the spiritual way of thinking. He also explains in detail the charactistics of Christ, and conveys to his reader what Christ thinks is important.
Moreover, similar to the movie "The Passion of the Christ" by Mel Gibson, Dr. Hunt describes in detail how Jesus was tried and found guilty before he was cruxified. He explains in tremendous detail the pain and agony that Jesus suffered and endured on the cross. It definitely made me pay more attention during communion when we take the Lord's suffer...it forced me to ponder on just how much Christ loves me and what He went through for me.
T.W. Hunt does a great job of "spelling out" the mind of Christ for the reader, and helps them come to a greater understanding of His thoughts, and how they may come to think more like Him.
I give it 5 stars. ( )
  pamelareadz | Nov 26, 2010 |

T.W. Huntprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
King, Claude V.main authorall editionsconfirmed

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,472,373 books! | Top bar: Always visible