Love Slave for Two by Tymber Dalton

Love Slave for Two

by Tymber Dalton

Overall I enjoyed this book. If you liked Safe Harbor, then odds are you will like this one. Love Slave for Two is very similar with a Male/Male couple who finds a female (Nev) to make their third. It's mostly a relationship book, there is a bit of action, but it happens at the end. And the developing relationship is interesting and entertaining.

But here's my major problem and hopefully this is not too much of a spoiler: It takes her a LONG time before she figures out that they are Bi. There are many situations where they clearly come on to her, and yet she doesn't figure it out. Or hey, does she even ask them if they are Bi? Oh no, she just goes on and on torturing herself (and us). There were times I just wanted to fast-forward because of her endless whining.

Now, saying that, maybe if I had been in her position I would be scared to ask them. BUT if they did have such a trusting relationship, would she not be able to ask them?

So that being said, it was an entertaining book and it is one that I read many times, but I would not say that it is the most "realistic" of menage books that I have read. Lauren Dane does, in my opinion a more realistic job of portraying a happy menage relationship. ( )
  Bea_writer | Sep 21, 2013 |
Again Tymber Dalton writes a book that makes the characters come alive and feel very real. I loved how as the triad began to form they each seem to find their place in the group and fit together to meet needs in each other. The strong emotion in the face of crisis felt very real and you could feel the struggle in all of them as they work to sort out their lives and feelings. Very powerful book. ( )
  KatyBethMcKee | Mar 31, 2013 |
A woman is surprise when then the two men she works for are not as expected. Plus, help with a bad ex.

http://freesf.strandedinoz.com/wordpress/2012/08/love-slave-for-two-tymber-dalto... ( )
  BlueTysonSS | Aug 27, 2012 |
This is a very sweet menage romance, but the title is misleading. There's no bdsm in this book at all. Despite a little "I Dream of Jeanie" costume fantasy, the author clearly has no idea at all about dominance and submission in erotic relationships.

Not to say it's a bad book. It's quite lovely. The relationship between the characters is pleasantly complex and believable.

Worth reading as long as you're not expecting what the title implies. ( )
  Helcura | Nov 19, 2009 |
Love Slave for Two by Tymber Dalton was a story of a young gal named Nevvie who is a housekeeper for a gay couple, Tyler and Thomas. What Nevvie doesn't know is that Tyler and Thomas are bi-sexual and they like to bring women to their bed on occasion. When both Tyler and Tom find out about Nevvie's abusive boyfriend, they come to her rescue and ask her to live with them. The trio form quite the relationsip! This one's pretty steamy, but totally enjoyable. The loving relationship that the three of them have is quite amazing. ( )
  kysmom02 | Jan 28, 2009 |

Tymber Dalton is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,342,968 books! | Top bar: Always visible