A Quick Bite (Argeneau Vampires, Book 1) by…

A Quick Bite (Argeneau Vampires, Book 1) (edition 2005)

by Lynsay Sands

Member:sidhevicious
Title:A Quick Bite (Argeneau Vampires, Book 1)
Authors:Lynsay Sands
Info:Avon (2005), Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages

A Quick Bite by Lynsay Sands

Liked it, but I thought it took too damn long to get to the part where things actually start to happen. But then it got good and I started to really get into this world and its characters. Kudos points to the author on the fresh view about how the vampires came to be. Very interesting world building and plot. ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
A vampire that faints at the site of blood? Weak... ( )
  aliterarylion | Jul 14, 2014 |
Good story, not amazing but good. Nanos....... ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Jul 7, 2014 |
A typical yet different vampire story; I thought the evolution of vampires was a unique twist. But overall there really wasn't a plot, the heroine didn't show any backbone until more than 2/3 through the book, the hero (a somewhat known psychologist), just readily accepted the premise of vampires and even embraced the idea, although only knowing the family for just a few days? And the ending, that's how they dealt with the villain?

Could have been a really good story, with some character development and a better plot. ( )
  scottnl | Jan 6, 2014 |
I read this series from the library a few years ago, but couldn't remember WHICH series it was, or who the author was...until I got part way in to this, and remembered that I had, in fact, read it. I kept going because I couldn't remember how it ended, but I'm not going to bother rereading any of the others. Too much other stuff on my to-read list! ( )
  srearley | Sep 21, 2013 |
For David, for all the coffee and kisses. Thank you.
November 2000.

"It's just a little dinner party."

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0060773758, Mass Market Paperback)

That hot guy tied to Lissianna Argeneau's bed? He's not dessert—he's the main course!

Lissianna has been spending her centuries pining for Mr. Right, not just a quick snack, and this sexy guy she finds in her bed looks like he might be a candidate. But there's another, more pressing issue: her tendency to faint at the sight of blood . . . an especially annoying quirk for a vampire. Of course it doesn't hurt that this man has a delicious-looking neck. What kind of cold-blooded vampire woman could resist a bite of that?

Dr. Gregory Hewitt recovers from the shock of waking up in a stranger's bedroom pretty quickly—once he sees a gorgeous woman about to treat him to a wild night of passion. But is it possible for the good doctor to find true love with a vampire vixen, or will he be just a good meal? That's a question Dr. Greg might be willing to sink his teeth into . . . if he can just get Lissianna to bite.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:23:48 -0400)

A gorgeous vampire who has a regrettable tendency to faint at the sight of blood, Lissianna Argeneau meets the man of her dreams in the person of Dr. Greg Hewitt, the handsome psychoanalyst she finds in her bed. Original.

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,718,716 books! | Top bar: Always visible