Cupcakes of Doom!: A Collection of YARG!…

Cupcakes of Doom!: A Collection of YARG! Piratey Comics (edition 2009)

by Ray Friesen

1211,111,359 (3.5)None
Member:Kandie1208
Title:Cupcakes of Doom!: A Collection of YARG! Piratey Comics
Authors:Ray Friesen
Info:Don't Eat Any Bugs Productions (2009), Paperback, 100 pages
Tags:Graphic Novel

Cupcakes of Doom!: A Collection of YARG! Piratey Comics (Lookit!) by Ray Friesen

Cupcakes of Doom!
By: Ray Friesen
Summary: This graphic novel is a conflict between Vikings and Pirates. The Viking Pie has taken over as the peoples’ favorite, leaving the Pirate Cookies behind. The pirates embark on a pursuit to find the ultimate pastry: The Long Lost Cupcakes of Doom!

Personal Reaction: I thought this was a silly fun book. My five year old son absolutely loved it!

Classroom Extension Ideas: I would serve delicious deserts to my students while reading this story. I would have the children write their own silly graphic novels.
  KaseyDawson | Nov 1, 2011 |

It's the ultimate showdown, Our Heroic-ish Pirates versus Those Lousy Vikings to decide the fate of a kingdom! Who will be the victorious, bearded, giant-hat-wearing masters of the sea? Their weapons of choice? BAKED GOODS! Deliciously-Evil Viking Pie, a threat to their homemade pirate cookies, forces Captain Scurvybeard and crew to embark on a quest to find the ultimate pastry: The long lost CUPCAKES OF DOOM! It gets rather silly.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:29 -0400)

Ray Friesen is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,370,093 books! | Top bar: Always visible