Blue Moon by Alyson Noël

Blue Moon

by Alyson Noël

Fated (Soul Seekers) by Alyson Noël (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: Amazing new series by Alyson Noel, there is even a free short story , called Daire meets Ever, you can get it at Amazon free. But Fated is its own series, Ever just meets her briefly in that short story. Try it out.
    City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: The whole Mortal Instruments is amazing, this is 5th and most current one. Check earlier ones first
    The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: great unique series, with an EPIC love story, I Loved it.

I have just finished reading Blue Moon by Alyson Noel. Which is the second book in The Immortals series. *takes in a deep breath* What? WHAT? You... Alyson... you nearly let Damen die. YOU nearly killed him. And you had my heart racing at that moment, but at the end I was quite disappointing because Ever didn't tell Damen about the new developments in their relationship and I really wanted to see his reaction. Also how will their relationship survive? They can even barely touch...I mean the physical contact is a big part of any relationship, and after four hundred years of not doing the deed...well what can I say, things are sure doing to get interesting.
Also that jerk Roman...interesting when he will make an appearance again. I hope sometime soon so that he gets his ass kicked.
All in all I enjoyed the book except for some certain moments that I did not enjoy at all but well the story can't exactly be completely perfect because there is no such a thing as perfection because everyone has their own tastes. ( )
  MidnightFae | Aug 27, 2014 |
Review coming soon on Booknerd777.Blogspot.com ( )
  stephanie.dicesare.7 | Jun 25, 2014 |
Review coming soon on Booknerd777.Blogspot.com ( )
  stephanie.dicesare.7 | Jun 25, 2014 |
All I have to say is three stars is a generous rating for this book. But knowing me I'll probably finish the series ( )
  Milaxox | Feb 23, 2014 |
Like a delicious poison. I savored the writing, the pacing, the tension despite the rotten characters: vapid, selfish Mary-Sues. It's a strange feeling, so relishing a story despite such ignoble characters. ( )
  LaPhenix | Jan 19, 2014 |
This author is on a roll!

Every man has his own destiny; the only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him. -Henry Miller
For Jessica Brody, who's so freaking gifted, in so many ways, it's not even fair!
"Close your eyes and picture it. Can you see it?"

Ever has a chance to bring her family back from the dead—but only if she's willing to sacrifice the guy she loves more than life itself.
Just as Ever is learning everything she can about her new abilities as an immortal, initiated into the dark, seductive world by her beloved Damen, something terrible is happening to him. As Ever's powers are increasing, Damen's are fading—stricken by a mysterious illness that threatens his memory, his identity, his life.

Desperate to save him, Ever travels to the mystical dimension of Summerland, uncovering not only the secrets of Damen's past—the brutal, tortured history he hoped to keep hidden—but also an ancient text revealing the workings of time. With the approaching blue moon heralding her only window for travel, Ever is forced to decide between turning back the clock and saving her family from the accident that claimed them—or staying in the present and saving Damen, who grows weaker each day...

Eager to learn everything she can about her new abilities as an Immortal, Ever turns to her beloved Damen to show her the way, but just as her powers are increasing, his are in decline, and as she searches for a way to save him, she finds herself with a wrenching choice to make.… (more)

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,769,372 books! | Top bar: Always visible