Bride of the Beast by Sue-Ellen Welfonder

Bride of the Beast (edition 2003)

by Sue-Ellen Welfonder

Member:jjmcgaffey
Title:Bride of the Beast
Authors:Sue-Ellen Welfonder
Info:Warner Forever (2003), Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages
Collections:Your library, Working on
Tags:Romance, Fic, Romance:Historical, __scan_cover, !dunno

Bride of the Beast by Sue-Ellen Welfonder

Lady Caterine Keith has already been widowed twice and isn't eager or willing to go for a third time. Thre is a unwanted suitor who only desires to get a hold of her Scottish stronghold. One whom repels her so and se is stunned when a battle scarred Knight come sto her as a protector. Sir Marmaduke Strongbow is determined to show Caterine the path of her passion....and a everlasting love, where he goes about to claim hold of her heart and her love. Bride of the beast is the second book in the Mackenzie series written by Sue Ellen Welfonder. I have recently discovered this author, and have just loved what she has written so far, which includes Bride of the Beast. Since I love the first one so much I thought I would try and see how I would like this one, and I just fell in love with it. I truly enjoyed reading Marmaduke's story...it was enchanting. I found the interaction between the characters engaging and filled with a emotional intensity that will take your breath away. A most entertaing read!!! ( )
  addictofromance | Mar 23, 2013 |

Blurb: Twice wed and twice widowed, Lady Caterine Keith has no need for a champion. She can fend off unwanted suitors on her own and guard her Scottish stronghold without the help of any man. But her sister, knowing better, sends a make believe husband - a knight with a battle scarred face almost to fightening to behold. Sir Marmaduke Strongbow has a secret ambition. He wants not Caterine's land but her hand in marriage and her heart to own. With tantalizing caresses, he will show her how a real champion lays seige....and how love is impossible to fight.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0446612324, Mass Market Paperback)

In this historical romance, Sue-Ellen Welfonder delivers a sensual tale set in medieval Scotland about a young woman in need of a champion - and finding one in a heroic, scarred warrior.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:49 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,245,004 books! | Top bar: Always visible