Essential Bonsai by Ken Norman

Essential Bonsai

by Ken Norman

711,138,814NoneNone

I wouldn't recommend this book for the serious bonsai hobbyist but for someone who wants to know just the very basic things like how to water and feed your bonsai or what to do about pests and diseases it's ok. It doesn't give extensive information on how to wire the bonsai though there is a page dedicated to each various style of bonsai and how to wire for that effect. I personally would need more information to do a proper job of the wiring but perhaps it is enough for some people.
If you need extensive information I would look elsewhere but if you just want to maintain a plant that you purchased then this book is fine for that.
  BookAddict | Apr 3, 2006 |

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,743,239 books! | Top bar: Always visible