The Devil's Final Battle by Father Paul…

The Devil's Final Battle

by Father Paul Kramer

This book is only receiving 1/2 a star because I have to give it something so I know I've read it, or tried to. I only got to the third chapter; then I decided it just wasn't worth reading, especially as part of my Lenten spiritual reading.

Where do I begin? Or how should I begin in telling you how poorly written this book is? (And to some degree how comical this book is.) (I'll begin at the beginning because that's always the best place to start.)

The Foreword in and of itself is a masterpiece in poor writing; it should be presented in Freshman college courses on how not to write. Paragraphs are repeated, repeatedly, always ending with the always repeated, "As we'll explain / demonstrate / show / prove later in this book." (I used "repeated" and "always" so many times so you can get an idea of the writing quality of this book.) You will come across this famous "tag line" again in the book.

The topic of the book and the viewpoint of the "authors" is so right-winged/leaning that I suggest reading while sitting or laying down because you may fall over. When I have described this book to others they've said, "So what, it's like the Tea Party of the Catholic Church?" That is exactly it!

The authors claim that all the problems of the world are caused by Vatican II and current changes in the Churches teaches regarding Fatima. Ironically, this book was written before Pope Benedict XVI took office and the author's have a major problem with Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, who is Pope Benedict XVI! I laughed right out loud when I read that the authors' major problem was with Cardinal Ratzinger, knowing he is now pope! That is pure comic gold, right there.

I have no idea if Fr Paul Kramer was ever a priest or is still a priest. When I did a Google search on him I only found that he is called one of the "Fatima Priests". Given the things he says about the Catholic Church in the chapters I read, I don't believe he should be a priest. If you have nothing nice to say about the Catholic Church, why be Catholic? There are certain websites that state, however, that Fr Kramer does not go far enough to the Right because he still gives people of authority titles, like he calls Joseph Ratzinger, Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger. These websites I came across do not give people in authority their proper titles, and actually consider Pope Benedict XVI to be the "antipope". (I suppose how someone becomes "antipope" would be another book in which they'll explain that later in the book...)

Adrianne ( )
  Adrianne_p | Apr 15, 2011 |

Fr Kramer's expose of the "great crime...committed against the Catholic Church and the world at large" by the refusal to consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart OF Mary while knowingly and willfully supressing the Third Secret of Fatima is grimly methodical. Fr Kramer cast his book in the form of a legal indictment outlinging the crime, the evidence for the crime,naming the suspected perpetrators of the crime, their motives, their defense of their actions, and the devastating consequences that have already resulted from their crime and will continue to intensify until the crime is undone.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:39 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,902,089 books! | Top bar: Always visible