Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Using the MCS-51 Microcontroller
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0195125134, Hardcover)This extensively detailed and comprehensive introduction to the Intel MCS-51 microcontroller covers both theoretical and design and implementation issues. The text begins with the MCS-51 CPU architecture and programming model and then discusses the details of the MCS-51 instruction set and assembly programming techniques. It goes on to cover the full spectrum of I/O functions of the MCS-51 variants, progressively developing topics from the simple to the complex; the author first deals with the general concept behind each I/O function, then discusses the specifics of the MCS-51. Numerous design examples and exercises illustrate the ideas presented, helping students to grasp key concepts and learn the applications. An ideal text for the first course in microprocessors or microcontrollers, Using the MCS-51 Microcontroller also includes extensive program and interfacing examples and is a helpful reference for practicing engineers.
· Employs a pedagogically sound approach that first outlines basic issues and then discusses the specifics of the MCS-51
· Provides complete coverage of I/O functions including parallel I/O ports, timer functions, serial communication ports, A/D converters, and serial expansion ports
· Incorporates several lab projects into most chapters
· Suggests several evaluation boards and software tools for program development and testing; offers a tutorial for using one of the evaluation boards and its software tools
· Supplemental CD includes an evaluation version of MCS-51 development tools so that readers can test their programs
· Emphasizes design analysis; examples include memory design timing analysis, Centronics interface timing analysis, i8255 interfacing timing verification, and LED and seven-segment display electrical load analysis
· Includes extensive examples covering keypad scanning debouncing, Centronics printer interface, memory system design verification, A/D conversion, D/A conversion, motor control, RS-232 standard, and more
· Solutions manual and transparencies available to adopters
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:59 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.