Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Neatest Little Guide to Do-It-Yourself Investing
by Jason Kelly
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0452282845, Paperback)Written with the trademark flair and financial expertise that have made his guides to Stock Market Investing and Mutual Funds so invaluable, Jason Kelly's The Neatest Little Guide to Do-It-Yourself Investing uses real-life success stories to show how individual investors can reduce risk and make money in any market. From thinking like an investor to creating a profitable portfolio, readers will learn everything they need to know about:
* How to cut costs by being your own full-service broker
* How consistent investing offsets the risk of roller-coaster markets
* How Behavioral Finance can keep Dr. Greed and Mr. Fear at bay
* The importance of dollar-cost investing
* The pitfalls of investment software
* Top 7 recovery portfolio picks
* 401(k) advisor
* "Investor Tools" sections in each chapter
Featuring an in-depth look at stock market facts, fallacies, and financial faux pas, this eye-opening handbook is filled with invaluable resources to help readers overcome risk and create and maintain personal finance security.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:50 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.