Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Random Data: Analysis & Measurement Procedures
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0471317330, Hardcover)The classic reference on the theory and application of random data analysis-now expanded and revised. This eagerly awaited new edition of the bestselling random data analysis book continues to provide first-rate, practical tools for scientists and engineers who investigate dynamic data as well as those who use statistical methods to solve engineering problems. It is fully updated, covering new procedures developed since 1986 and extending the discussion to a remarkably broad range of applied fields, from aerospace and automotive industries to biomedical research. Comprehensive and self-contained, this new edition also greatly expands coverage of the theory, including derivations of key relationships in probability and random process theory not usually found in books of this kind. Special features of Random Data: Analysis and Measurement Procedures, Third Edition include:
* Basic probability functions for level crossings and peak values of random data
* Complete derivations of both old and new practical formulas for statistical error analysis of computed estimates
* The latest methods for data acquisition and processing as well as nonstationary data analysis
* Additional techniques on digital data analysis procedures
* New material on the analysis of multiple-input/multiple-output linear systems
* Numerous new examples and problem sets
* Hundreds of updated illustrations and references
*An Instructor's Manual presenting detailed solutions to all the problems in the book is available from the Wiley editorial department.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:03:59 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.