Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0787959464, Paperback)Since 1972, The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation has been the nation's largest philanthropy devoted exclusively to health. To further its mission of improving the health and health care of all Americans, it provides funds for demonstration projects, educational and communications activities, training, policy analysis, and research. As part of the Foundation's efforts to inform the public, To Improve Health and Health Care, the fifth volume in The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Anthology series, provides an in-depth look into the programs it funds.
Written for policy makers and practitioners as well as interested members of the public, the series offers useful lessons for leaders and educators developing plans for the coming years. This volume includes chapters on:
* The Nurse Home Visitation Program
* Strategies to treat tuberculosis
* Health of Native Americans
* Service credit banking
* Consumer choice in long-term care
* The Health Policy Fellowships Program
* Recovery High School
* On Doctoring, an anthology of literature and medicineAIDS
* Program-related investments
* The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's grantmaking in New Jersey
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:46 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.