Essential Wicca by Estelle Daniels

Essential Wicca

by Estelle Daniels

I have to confess I didn't read the entire book, but I used a few of the rituals in circles with other people, and they didn't go over well. People generally seem to prefer it when you create and perform a ritual "from scratch" - one or two people come up with the idea, create the ritual, and perform it with the group. This could be good as a "recipe book" if you want ideas to spark inspiration, but doing the rituals as written didn't work for the group. You may have different results with your group, or if you want to try these rituals on your own.

Other than that caveat, it's a good resource. ( )
  harrietbrown | Oct 22, 2017 |

An accessible resource for practitioners at any level focuses on the earth, nature, and fertility while covering everything from core beliefs and practices to basic and group rituals, festivals, holy days, and rites of passage.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,478,668 books! | Top bar: Always visible