Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
125 Brain Games for Babies
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0876591993, Paperback)
Here is an example of the Brain Games:
Brain Game #94: Where’s the Baby?
9 to 12 Months
What Brain Research Says: Researchers now confirm that how you interact with your baby and the experiences you provide have an impact on his emotional development and learning abilities.
• Find several pictures of a baby and hide them in different places.
• Chose places that are familiar to your baby—in the toy box, on the ceiling above the changing place, or under a plate on the highchair.
• Say, "Let’s go find the baby."
• Ask different questions: "Is it in the sink?" "Is it on the chair?"
• Finally ask the question, "Is it in the toy box (or other place)?"
• When your baby finds the picture, praise him and clap your hands.
• You can play this game with pictures of family members and friends.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:03:14 -0400)
Presents instructions for 125 games that, according to brain researchers, stimulate babies' brains, plus sidebars on each game's benefits.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.