New Zealand landscapes by Andris Apse

New Zealand landscapes (1994)

by Andris Apse

I saw this at a coffee shop the other day and went gaga over it. I’d never seen pictures of New Zealand before. It’s hard to take in how beautiful the place is. ( )
  KatieMassey | Mar 26, 2014 |
Having spent a lot of time in NZ, both as a visitor and resident, I've seen a lot of the country. And no one captures the vastness, the wild nature, and pure beauty like Andris Apse. The stories of his vision and patience are clearly borne out in each photo, where not one speck seems to be out of place, yet the photos never feel forced. An incredible talent and this is the book I pull out whenever friends ask me what NZ is like. ( )
1 vote joeythelemur | Oct 1, 2008 |
To the memory of my mother Kamilla.
I don't remember exactly when it was that I first became aware of a photographer called Andris Apse, perhaps because he is a modest and private man and seemingly not given to proclaiming his talents with an excessive amount of song and dance.

A collection of over 100 photographs of New Zealand and its sub-Antarctic islands by Andris Apse, one of the country's most successful and innovative landscape photographers. With an introductory essay by Andy Dennis.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:57 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,760,286 books! | Top bar: Always visible