Field Trip to Niagara Falls by Geronimo…

Cheesy, as always! Lots of facts in this one- and Punk Rat! But what's up with all those "except me"s? ( )
  Stahl-Ricco | Jul 18, 2016 |
In this book Geronimo is LATE again for bringing Benjamin to school which he promised. Then he meats a beautiful girl which is BENJAMIN'S TEACHER!!!! Then the teacher asks him to where they should go for there field trip. Then Punk Rat does something to Geronimo and lets his glasses fall. Geronimo writes Niagara Falls on the board and the class is so happy. Actually he didn't want to go there but he wanted to go to his work. ( )
  gvandevel | Dec 8, 2010 |
geronimo stilton is a funny charecter that goes through alot of adventures i recomend this book to all reeders
  evandn | May 13, 2010 |
Geronimos first trip with benjamin
  alexlea | Jul 13, 2009 |
This book is about Geronimo Stilton who gets tricked into taking his nephew Benjamin's class to Niagara Falls. On the trip, Miss Angel Paws finds her lost boyfriend Gentlemouse and gets married. Geronimo Stilton also rescues the class bully Punk Rat when he falls off of the Maid of the Mist. This is a funny book and Geronimo Stilton turns out to be a hero. I rate this book 4.5 stars out of 5. It's an entertaining and humorous story with extra information about Niagara Falls. ( )
  jer2000 | Nov 10, 2008 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 043969146X, Paperback)

Enter the world of Geronimo Stilton, where another funny adventure is always right around the corner. Each book is a fast-paced adventure with lively art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.

Holey cheese, what an adventure! I was off to Niagara Falls with my nephew Benjamin's class. It was a beautiful place -- truly one of the most amazing sights I'd ever seen. But unfortunately, I was surrounded by mischievous young mouselets who were determined to send me over the Falls in a barrel! Oh, would I ever make it back to Mouse Island alive?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:35 -0400)

Geronimo Stilton recounts his trip to Niagara Falls when he accompanies some young mice there as part of a school field trip.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,104,353 books! | Top bar: Always visible