3rd Degree (The Women's Murder Club) by…

3rd Degree (The Women's Murder Club) (original 2004; edition 2005)

by James Patterson, Andrew Gross

Member:yrizaria
Title:3rd Degree (The Women's Murder Club)
Authors:James Patterson
Other authors:Andrew Gross
Info:Grand Central Publishing (2005), Paperback, 352 pages
Tags:mystery, crime

3rd Degree by James Patterson (2004)

English (56)  Portuguese (Portugal) (2)  Dutch (2)  French (1)  Spanish (1)  All languages (62)
Ova mi se knjiga vise dopala,prica i dalje prati iste aktere sa novim slucajem,ali se u sve to ubacuje doza romanse glavne akterke i doministra Joa sto malo zacinjava radnju,,, ( )
  ceca78 | Apr 10, 2016 |
I figured out what it is about these books that I find so ridiculous. Patterson writes women like men think women are going to think and act. Every thought and conversation is the natural way women actually think and speak, it is the way men perceive a woman's process and conversation. It is forced, and that is being generous.

This is the second series of Patterson's that I have tried. I'm more than half finished with this one, so I expect I will finish it tonight. That said, I am going to remove the rest of his books from my "want to read" list. I just can't bring myself to read any more of his work. It's like reading high school term papers in that the ideas are connected but not cohesive. The interactions make since but are not natural. I'm just done here. ( )
  jlsimon7 | Feb 26, 2016 |
The entire Woman's Murder Club series is a must read. ( )
  biggs1399 | Jan 19, 2016 |
Lindsay Boxer is out for a jog when she witnesses a bombing and rushes into the house to try to save anyone who may have survived the blast. It soon turns out the bombing was the first of a string of terrorist attacks. I foudn this to be better than the second book in the series. Less rah rah girl talk and more suspense. The book also contains a really shocking event that threw me for a loop. ( )
  RachelNF | Jan 15, 2016 |
Predictable love story in the background. Good plot though. Enjoyable ( )
  Tony2704 | Mar 3, 2015 |

James Pattersonprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Gross, Andrewmain authorall editionsconfirmed
It was a clear, calm, lazy April morning, the day the worst week of my life began.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0446614831, Mass Market Paperback)

The Women's Murder Club returns in a shockingly suspenseful thriller. Plunging into a burning town house, Detective Lindsay Boxer discovers three dead bodies...and a mysterious message at the scene. When more corpses turn up, Lindsay asks her friends Claire Washburn of the medical examiner's office, Assistant D.A. Jill Bernhardt, and San Francisco Chronicle reporter Cindy Thomas to help her find a murderer who vows to kill every three days. Even more terrifying, he has targeted one of the four friends. Which one will it be?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:03:46 -0400)

Lindsay and Jill are enjoying a quiet afternoon in San Francisco when the townhouse across the street explodes into flames. A sinister note signed "August Spies" is found at the scene, while an infant who was asleep in the house at the time of the disaster remains unrecovered. As a wave of similar incidents erupts across town, the Women's Murder Club starts to identify a pattern of political terrorism that leads right back to August Spies. Now, with a child still missing and an upcoming meeting of G-7 nations that will provide the perfect stage for another attack, time is of the essence for three savvy detectives bent on putting a stop to the violence.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,884,223 books! | Top bar: Always visible