3rd Degree (The Women's Murder Club) by…

3rd Degree (The Women's Murder Club) (original 2004; edition 2005)

by James Patterson, Andrew Gross

Member:yrizaria
Title:3rd Degree (The Women's Murder Club)
Authors:James Patterson
Other authors:Andrew Gross
Info:Grand Central Publishing (2005), Paperback, 352 pages
Tags:mystery, crime

3rd Degree by James Patterson (2004)

I like this book that much i have read it 4 times ( )
  weelinda | Nov 5, 2014 |
Well! A bit of a shock in this one, in fact a shock similar to one in the first book. I will keep reading the series, in the hope it gets more interesting
  becsto | Sep 1, 2014 |
unknown
  Bruno_Estigarribia | Mar 31, 2014 |
This is the third book in the Women's Murder club series. It starts out with the now well known Lindsay Boxer diving into a burring town house and ends with a bang. I was afraid that this book would lack some of the flare that the other two did, but the plot was new and fresh and filled with triumph and tragedy. I did find, however that this book lacked the red haring twist that drew me into the other books. I think that the political satire theme thought the book did not really lend itself to that and might have detracted from the plot. I would recommend it as a good read and look forward to the others in the group. This book was lent to me from the library of Me-Me thanks again. ( )
  sallyawolf | Feb 5, 2014 |
Lieutenant Lindsay Boxer is walking past as a house explodes. She gets a boy out of the house, but three other people are dead. There was a note left nearby... And, more killings to come. Meanwhile, her good friend, Jill, is dealing with an abusive husband.

I think this is my favourite in the Women's Murder Club series so far. And my favourite by James Patterson, so far. He writes short chapters and I just wanted to keep reading. It was a very fast read and it drew me in right away. ( )
  LibraryCin | Dec 31, 2013 |

James Pattersonprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Gross, Andrewmain authorall editionsconfirmed
It was a clear, calm, lazy April morning, the day the worst week of my life began.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0446614831, Mass Market Paperback)

The Women's Murder Club returns in a shockingly suspenseful thriller. Plunging into a burning town house, Detective Lindsay Boxer discovers three dead bodies...and a mysterious message at the scene. When more corpses turn up, Lindsay asks her friends Claire Washburn of the medical examiner's office, Assistant D.A. Jill Bernhardt, and San Francisco Chronicle reporter Cindy Thomas to help her find a murderer who vows to kill every three days. Even more terrifying, he has targeted one of the four friends. Which one will it be?

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:22:15 -0400)

Lindsay and Jill are enjoying a quiet afternoon in San Francisco when the townhouse across the street explodes into flames. A sinister note signed "August Spies" is found at the scene, while an infant who was asleep in the house at the time of the disaster remains unrecovered. As a wave of similar incidents erupts across town, the Women's Murder Club starts to identify a pattern of political terrorism that leads right back to August Spies. Now, with a child still missing and an upcoming meeting of G-7 nations that will provide the perfect stage for another attack, time is of the essence for three savvy detectives bent on putting a stop to the violence.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,391,236 books! | Top bar: Always visible