Mary, Mary by James Patterson

Mary, Mary (original 2005; edition 2005)

by James Patterson

Member:jmiesner
Title:Mary, Mary
Authors:James Patterson
Info:Little, Brown and Company (2005), Edition: 1st, Hardcover, 400 pages

Mary, Mary by James Patterson (2005)

English (52)  Dutch (2)  German (1)  French (1)  Spanish (1)  Italian (1)  All languages (58)
As a Patterson fan, I couldn't go wrong with this fast read. At one point I did think the book was finished with the story, rather abruptly, but, pleased to find out that I hadn't reached the end yet, All I am saying. ( )
  gma2lana | May 9, 2016 |
Pretty bad Alex Cross book. Not really worth it, and I hope this isn't the decline of the series as a whole. ( )
  biggs1399 | Jan 19, 2016 |
My favorite in this series so far. 5 stars. Mysterious, action packed and it didn't fall into all the clichés that was in every other Alex Cross book so far! What a relief to read a book in this series that broke away from the mold. I hope this series keeps evolving and not become predictable.

And, I have to say.... WHAT is up with Christine?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I can't wait to read more.

CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |

And, I have to say.... WHAT is up with Christine?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I can't wait to read more.

CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
This was a good book so much mystery , Behind every page and chapter! Just when you think you know who the kill is everything changes. A true page turner! ( )
  LizzyRachel | Sep 16, 2015 |
This one is for my buds-Johnny, Frankie, Ned, Jim and Jim, Steve, Mike, Tom, and Tom, Merrill, David, Peter, B.J., Del, Hal, Ron, Mickey and Bobby, Joe, Art.

And it's for Mary Jordan, who makes it all work somehow, and who couldn't be more different from the notorious Mary, Mary.
ACT ONE, SCENE ONE, the Storyteller thought to himsef, and couldn't hold back a dizzying rush of anticipation

Somebody is murdering Hollywood's A-list. Her calling card: "You've got mail." On a family vacation, FBI agent Alex Cross is asked to investigate the shooting of a top actress...and an e-mail sent to the Los Angles times with shocking details about the murder, signed Mary Smith. More killings and more e-mails follow, and Mary Smith is getting better every time. To hunt down this merciless killer of Tinseltown's elite, Cross must navigate a world where the stars sip San Pellegrino at the Ivy as hopefuls hover around studio gates with 8 x 10 glossies. And when the case catapults into blockbuster proportions, Cross and the LAPD scramble to find a pattern - before Mary sends one more chilling update.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0446619035, Mass Market Paperback)

Somebody is murdering Hollywood's A-list. Her calling card: "You've got mail." On a family vacation, FBI agent Alex Cross is asked to investigate the shooting of a top actress and an e-mail sent to the Los Angeles Times with shocking details about the murder, signed Mary Smith. More killings and more e-mails follow, and Mary Smith is getting better every time. To hunt down this merciless killer of Tinseltown's elite, Cross must navigate a world where the stars sip San Pellegrino at the Ivy as hopefuls hover around studio gates with 8 X 10 glossies. And when the case catapults into blockbuster proportions, Cross and the LAPD scramble to find a pattern-before Mary sends one more chilling update.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:13 -0400)

When he investigates the murder of an actress outside of her Beverly Hills home, FBI agent Alex Cross learns that the attack was the latest in a series of celebrity killings linked to the elusive Mary Smith.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,838,270 books! | Top bar: Always visible