Go Track A Yak! by Tony Johnston

Go Track A Yak!

by Tony Johnston

311357,052 (4)None

I LOVE this book. But I think I'm the only one who ever bought it...But it's about a Yak! ( )
  pam.enser | Apr 1, 2013 |

Boo-hoo-hoo!

Baby hasn't a thing to eat. Mama and Papa don't know what to do.

POOF!

A witch appears. She knows what to do, but she's not telling. Not until Mama and Papa promise her her heart's desire! When the blubbering parents agree, the witch sends Papa on a quest for the only thing in the world that will save Baby -- yak juice.

Tony Johnston is at her rambunctious best as she goes trekking and tracking with Tim Raglin on this downright gleeful read-a-loud adventure to GO TRACK A YAK!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:44 -0400)

A couple of bumbling parents with a hungry baby seek help from a tricky little witch, but it is a sweet black-eyed yak who really helps them to live happily ever after.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,386,567 books! | Top bar: Always visible