My Hippo Has the Hiccups with CD: And Other…

My Hippo Has the Hiccups with CD: And Other Poems I Totally Made Up

by Kenn Nesbitt

Other authors: Ethan Long (Illustrator)

This is an awesome poetry book! All of the poems are well-written for an audience of children-- they are silly, goofy, and funny-- but they maintain good poetic structure. This book compiles a number of poems written by the author into one collection. Every poem is unique, and they are all sure to make poetry fun and interesting for anyone!

POETRY: The compilation contains different poems written in varying poetic styles.
  cmcmahon14 | Mar 2, 2016 |
Cute and fun book to read. Can pick and choose different stories to read at a time. ( )
  Blaire_Stewart | Nov 16, 2015 |
I really enjoyed this book for many reasons. The main purpose of this book is to get kids to enjoy reading and have fun doing it. No matter what page you turn to in this book, there is always an interesting poem living there. I loved the word usage by the author. Every word seems to have a purpose and either adds to the poem or the hilarity. The beauty of these poems is that most of them are a little bizarre or have a slight twist at the end. This keeps the reader interested and wanting to read more. The illustrations in this book were very funny and beneficial towards the poems. However, they do not occur on every page. ( )
  bfried10 | Oct 14, 2014 |
Z thought the vast majority of these poems were hee-lar-i-ous. Pretty clever stuff for a pop/light verse/kid poet.

beckydj | Mar 31, 2013 |
I only read a few poems from this book for my lit project. ( )
  Lauramel | Mar 27, 2011 |

Kenn Nesbittprimary authorall editionscalculated
Long, EthanIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Hilarious poems from the #1 children's poetry website in the world! Includes more than 100 of his newest and best-loved poems and a supplementary audio CD.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,832,512 books! | Top bar: Always visible