The Ultimate Kink by Cameron Dane

The Ultimate Kink (2008)

by Cameron Dane

364313,489 (4)None

Just when I was facing a terrible drought with high-quality erotica, this marvel comes along and banishes all my fears. Kasey and Quinn (as she took pleasure in calling him) never once failed in sending my sensory neurons in a tizzy. Kasey adorning the role of ‘female Dom’ whipping Quinn’s sanity into a sexual frenzy yet not fucking him as it was an undercover job at a bondage club, made me regulate my own subtle moves. I crossed my legs when Kasey prepares Canin for sex by indulging in hardcore foreplay; heaved anxious sighs during their sexual exhibitionism in the bondage area; twitched in my seat and when things got bit enthralling pushed my fingers in the warm Styrofoam cup spilling the coffee all over the counter. And with all the oblivious folks courteously directing me to a new seat wondering if I had a seizure; it drove me fucking nuts as my emotions were hitting the roof.
Oh sweet Lord! What took over me when I decided to read this book in a coffee shop? It was wild and extremely sexy and I did have my little own convulsion. ( )
  Praj05 | Apr 5, 2013 |
It was fun to see Canin and Kasey get their time to get together with the help from their friends. There were some strong emotions that were brought out in this story and while there was a crime to solve it really seemed to be the backdrop for the relationships and the healing that take place. Enjoyed this installment in the Quinn series. ( )
  KatyBethMcKee | Mar 30, 2013 |
This is the second book in the Quinn Security series by Cameron Dane. I've already reviewed Finding Home a little bit ago and if you've read that review I had a hard time with the writing style. Well I can honestly say that in the second book of this series the writing style is MUCH better.

The main characters in this book are Kasey Jordan and Canin Quinn who are going undercover to catch a serial rapist that is a member of a Chicago area sex club. Kasey is a really tough nut to crack the only thing that she really loves more than her job is her cat. She prefers not to get to close to any man much less let loose with one. Though she does forget sometimes with Canin when she's trying to convince herself that she doesn't have it bad for him. Oh and then there's Kasey's secret. Not gonna say what it is other than it's not a good secret. Then there's Canin who is 6'5" of YUMMY HOTNESS. He's had it bad for Kasey for a long time but finally puts the pieces together while they are on assignment. He likes to bait Kasey with tons of enuendo and from what I read he's also an excellent kisser.

Now Kasey and Canin are undercover in this sex club trying to catch these serial rapists before they strike again. Meaning Kasey and Canin are having all sorts of kinky BDSM sex in the club while trying to bait the bad guys into making them their next targets. Meanwhile, while they are having all this kinky BDSM sex feelings start change and secrets are exposed.

I really enjoyed this book a little bit more than the first book in the series. The writing was much better in this one. Even though I though Adam and Rhone weren't in this one enough, they were mainly background characters in this one. The sex scenes were FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC! Heck even the kissing scenes were sizzling! Oh and you find out what the "ultimate kink" is too. Trust me you'll be surprised. ( )
1 vote NittyGrittyDownDirt | Oct 22, 2010 |
Dane has written another great story! I was totally engrossed in this story and in the characters. ( )
  Eyre_32 | Jul 18, 2009 |
After much thought, I gave this Erotic suspense with BDSM scenes a 5 because I can see me reading it again. On a different day it might slide back to a 4.5 due to our heroine's issues but today it's 5 stars. I really enjoyed all of the sex scenes (very hot!) but the first one was the clincher for me. Whoo!!! *fans herself quickly*Canin and Kasey are parters in a security agency along with Canin's brother Ronin and Adam (see Finding Home for their story *2 thumbs up*). They take on a case where it calls for them to go undercover as a married couple in a sex club to find a rapist(s) that targets couples. Canin moves in with Kasey and realizes that there is a wounded person under all of her tough exterior and she triggers something in him, besides his libido, that makes him want to dig to find out. As the story progresses, the scenes at the club as well as the ones that happen in her home, get Kasey to open up about her horrible past. I really did enjoy these two characters together and though the ending wasn't too shocking when it came to the bad guys, there were other parts of it that were very heartwarming and emotional. The sexual chemistry between the two is dynamite. Canin is a big alpha male and Kasey is a big alpha female that refuses to take any grief from any one. They clash and sizzle through out the book but Canin shines as the hero with his patience with Kasey and her kinks.I also enjoyed the presence of Ronin and Adam in it since I just loved them in Finding Home. ( )
  vwbernie | Apr 28, 2009 |
For Corina. I could not have aked for more in an editor. You are the best. Thank you.
“This is another setup,” Kasey growled at Canin, the giant of a man sitting to her right.

Partners in Quinn Security, there isn't anything Canin Quinn and Kasey Jordan won't do for the good of the company. Anything.

The job: Catch a serial rapist before he attacks again.

The plan: Go undercover in a sex club, the source of the attacks...posing as husband and wife.

Canin and Kasey spend a lot of their time exchanging sharp-tongued jabs. At the same time, Canin has been nursing a simmering attraction for the tough-as-nails, secretive Kasey. By moving into her apartment as part of their cover, Canin will take this gift-wrapped opportunity to change their friendship to something much more intimate.

Kasey has her reasons for keeping Canin at arms length, knowing that he could never accept her as a partner if he understood her most private needs. Working undercover together will test her ability to keep her secrets safe from the man whose respect she craves more than anything else in her life.

The sex club opens a world of bondage and voyeurism, as well as a host of other fetishes...and reveals secrets that neither of them ever thought they would share with another soul. Will this job bind these partners together forever, or tear them apart for good?

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,334,231 books! | Top bar: Always visible