Lessons in Mastery by Anthony Robbins

Lessons in Mastery

by Anthony Robbins

Great life lessons to live by. This one will be on my shelf to be listened to again. The enthusiasm that Tony Robbins displays is infectious and helps you implement many of these valuable lessons to help master many of these fundamental rules or suggestions. ( )
  capiam1234 | Aug 14, 2013 |
  smcamp1234 | Aug 14, 2013 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743525159, Audio CD)

Most of us struggle daily to pay the bills, take our jobs to the next level, nurture our relationships, support our health and maintain our peace of mind. Wouldn't you like to say goodbye to the endless struggle to balance our lives, and greet the dawning of an exceptionally satisfying and empowered existence?

If you're ready to take command of your future and achieve your dreams, then you're ready to experience Anthony Robbins' unparalleled Lessons in Mastery.

The time to take action is now. With Lessons in Mastery, you will learn how to:

Experience true happiness Harness your decision-making power Decode the language of emotion Anticipate and prepare for major life changes Commit yourself to daily improvement Replace dormant resources with new assets that will improve the quality of your life Empower Yourself to take the right moves at the right time

Once you realize that you can make a clean break with the past you can turn your weaknesses into strengths and transform even your wildest fantasies into exciting, new realities. You will wonder why you waited so long to experience the power of Lessons in Mastery.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:03:00 -0400)

Motivational speaker Anthony Robbins offers secrets on self-empowerment, breaking with the past, realizing one's potential, and improving one's quality of life.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,111,510 books! | Top bar: Always visible