Storm Clouds by Cheryl Wolverton
33None338,203 (4.33)None

No reviews
Information from the Piratical Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.
Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended: but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
            ---Philippians 3:13-14
To my dear Australian friends in Harlequin, since chatting with you in e-mail, I have always hoped to set a book in your country. You guys are the greatest!

Also to my friends online: Aussie, aka Lisa from ChristianRmWriters, who read my story to correct me on anything wrong---so if you find mistakes as I'm sure you will, they're mine.

And to my mom---it's so much fun to live nearby again after twenty years and have you getting on me for missing a day of writing!

And as always to my dear kids, who are now adults, Christina, twenty-one and Jeremiah eighteen and to my husband, Steve.

And finally, Steve's dad, John, for giving us this wonderful eighty-eight acre farm to live on---a place that truly inspires my life and writing.

You guys have been wonderful through this entire book. Thanks.
Prologue

You're coming here, Angelina. You have no idea what you're walking into.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0373442238, Mass Market Paperback)

VOICE FROM THE PAST

An urgent call from a brother Angelina Harding hadn't seen in years brought her thousands of miles to Australia. Only to find Marcus gone.

DANGER IN THE PRESENT

What was a former Secret Service agent to do? Ditching the men who ambushed her at the airport was a start. But it was only with the help of her brother's friend, David Lemming, that Angelina had a chance to find Marcus.

QUESTION FOR THE FUTURE

Across the Outback...and into the enemy's lair, Angelina raced against time -- but her brother wasn't the only one at risk. Angelina's life, her new romantic interest...and perhaps even her country were on the line this time.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:48 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,140,318 books! | Top bar: Always visible