Kiss Me Forever AND Love Me Forever by…

This book is one of the first adult romance books I read.

It's based on a popular guy in literary history named Christopher Marlowe and of coarse, he's a vampire. He meets this human girl and they (against the rules) fall in love. In that sense, this book is a bit run-of-the-mill vampire romance, but it's so much more than that when you actually get into it.

The conflict in this book is very intriguing and the premise kept me on my toes. The characters are fantastic and realistic. The love in this story isn't entirely cheesy like most other paranormal romance I've read. The major events in the plot don't feel forced or cheesy either.

Over-all I think this book is pretty solid. I rate 3/5 ( )
  arahsarchive | Jun 14, 2016 |
This HUGE book is actually two books in one. It contains Book One and Book Two of Rosemary Laurey's Vampire Series. Though this edition is out-of-print, the two books will be reissued separately this spring.

The first book is KISS ME FOREVER. American Dixie LaPage travels to England after inheriting a home from her long lost great aunts. When she arrives she becomes entangled with an Elizabethan Age vampire named Christopher 'Kit' Marlowe. Yes, he is THE legendary playwright of the same name, and an eye patch-wearing vampire. Dixie and Kit must battle against a coven of dark witches out to destroy them both.

The second book is LOVE ME FOREVER. Dixie and Christopher have moved to Ohio, and they own a store called The Vampire Emporium. Kit's dear friend and fellow vampire Justin Corvus pays them a visit, and he is immediately attracted to one of their human customers Stella Schultz. Stella is a struggling single mom to her son Sam, and they are living in a less-than-desirable neighborhood. Though she is attracted to Justin, Stella is hesitant to fall for him because of being hurt before. Their new relationship is threatened when Justin breaks the vampire colony's laws while defending Stella from her neighborhood's street thugs.

Both of these books were enjoyable - very good character development, detailed descriptions of places and events, and good dialog between characters. I thought it was an original idea to take an actual person from history (Christopher Marlowe) and make him a modern-day vampire. I would definitely recommend reading Rosemary Laurey's Vampire Series. ( )
  bookofsecrets | Sep 15, 2012 |
Closest Adult "Vampire Series" to Twilight that I have found. Strangely, I never thought I would say, but better even. I haven't a clue how I found the series, but I am very glad I did.

The heat of the couples, the thrilling adventure of the stories and the passions of everything in between. A must read series, for those that long for more Vampire Romance. ( )
  Camxso | Jul 29, 2009 |
review can be found on my blog
http://bethshobbies.blogspot.com/ ( )
  bgale11 | Feb 25, 2009 |
Absolutely Loved It !! I haven't looked yet but I hope she has written more like this! ( )
  anjileyes2001 | Dec 14, 2008 |

Kiss Me Forever

He's Hot. He's Sexy. He's Romantic. He's Immortal.

If there is one thing Dixie LePage does not need in her life, it's complications. And the man sitting across the table from her in a crowded English pub, the one offering to buy the library of her inherited estate in a small English village, is a major complication. For starters, there's the broad shoulders. The slightly amused smirk. That smoldering look that makes it impossible to concentrate. And that infuriating, old-fashioned, and well, okay, incredibly appealing sense of chivalry. No doubt about it, the guy is hot and sexy. Of course, there is one wee little problem: He claims to be a vampire named Christopher Marlowe, as in THE Christopher Marlowe, famous playwright, contemporary of Will Shakespeare. Right. Amend that to hot, sexy, and totally insane. Please see "no more complications." So why can't Dixie seem to resist the warmth of Christopher's charm, the protective feel of his strong hands, or the tempting pull of his full mouth when the sun goes down?

Love Me Forever

Does This Come In My Size?

Justin Corvus. That was the name of the gorgeous, dark-eyed charmer holding her hand in a sensual clasp, turning her knees into jelly. All struggling, single mother Stella Schwartz meant to do was let her son, Sam, browse through books at Dixie's Vampire Emporium. She hadn't counted on the shop assistant being a stylish super-hunk with the kind of Hugh Grant accent that makes a woman's thoughts wander through a neighborhood called Take Me Now, Please. And to top it off, the man's a sweetheart. The way he picked up on the fact that she didn't have two red cents for the Halloween costume Sam wanted but made it happen anyway? Total head-over-heels time. When Justin smiles at her, it's as if he's known her forever. . .and when he asks for her phone number--to let her know when the costume is ready, of course--Stella can't help wanting this feeling to go on forever. There's something very different about Justin Corvus. . .different and irresistible. . .

When the man sitting across from her at a pub introduces himself as Christopher Marlow, Dixie LePage's complicated life becomes more complicated.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,773,788 books! | Top bar: Always visible