Shattered by Eric Walters

Shattered

by Eric Walters

8620140,249 (4.26)None

(Why didn't it save my review from a while ago...?)
In this book, we meet a not-so-adventerous Ian, who has to improve his socials mark. They have to do community service, so he decides to join a place called "the club", where he has to serve food to homeless people. Watch (or read) him grow to like these people, and enjoy doing his work, while making new friends. ( )
  GoToSleep666 | Dec 21, 2013 |
This book is about a fifteen year old boy named Ian for socials studies he has to do community volunteer service.Ian meets a homeless man named Sarge.Sarge is a veteran of the Canadian army.Little did Ian know new found relationship with Sarge will change his life forever.This book is juvenile fiction and should be read by everyone who wants to make a difference in the world. ( )
  VLusk2 | Nov 23, 2013 |
The book shattered was ok but it just didn't pull me in. There are so many books out there that are like thisand this one dosen't stand out to me.
  EvanOBrien | Nov 22, 2013 |
Shattered follows a 15 year old boy named Ian, as he gets a volunteer job at a soup kitchen. It shows how much change he makes and makes not only him but us realize what is happening and what has happened in this world, that we are blind to. It shows Ian go from a spoiled rich kid with no respect for anyone ``poorer`` than him, turn to a mature young adult. This book is great for young adults and young teenagers. ( )
  ryan_bailey12 | Nov 22, 2013 |
November 18 2013

Shattered by Eric waltersThere is this boy named ian that goes to a homeless shelter and feeds homeless the people so he makes friends with a homeless person that used to be in army. This is a great book that I think anybody should read. ( )
  baba119 | Nov 21, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,675,602 books! | Top bar: Always visible