Magical Memories by Donna Fletcher

Magical Memories

by Donna Fletcher

Oh my lord this was bad. Stilted descriptions - the dialog was OK except where she skipped it (and summarized the conversations they'd had...badly). Almost an interesting concept spoiled by too much fluff - of the 'the universe is a friendly place' variety. OK, LOVE is the answer...is it necessary to drown me in syrup to express that? I liked the characters - which made it all the more annoying that every time I settled in to enjoy their story she hit me over the head with goo, or wrote something so awkwardly it threw me right out of the story. Bah. ( )
  jjmcgaffey | Jun 26, 2008 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0515128864, Mass Market Paperback)

A beautiful witch brings an injured man home to heal-only to find a growing attraction between them. Has she found a new love to mend her broken heart, or is this man someone from her past she believed long gone..?

3rd in Donna Fletcher's witch trilogy for the Magical Love romance line

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:17 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,551,458 books! | Top bar: Always visible