The Power of Premonitions by Larry Dossey

by Larry Dossey

The Power of Premonitions
How Knowing the Future Can Shape Our Lives
by Larry Dossey, M.D.

It was so eye-opening to review this 288 page book about premonitions. I really enjoyed the way the author looked at the billion aspects of this mufti-dimensional topic, and then went on to expand it from there. It made me start thinking how many times in our lives we just chock things up to coincidence, when there was a lot more going on behind the scenes. There is a lot of well presented and much needed info between these hallowed covers.

Being an Intuitive, my job centers around my ability to pick up on the messages in what ever form they come in, so it was especially a delight for me to learn even more on deeper and deeper levels. My favorite part of this blessed read was the way the author used many well placed stories that illustrated the different experiences. And I will be eternally grateful that he constructed this precious teacher into such a well structured easy to follow format. I would recommend this much needed help to anyone interested in those hunches and where they come from. Thanks, Larry, for shedding some light on a much needed area.

Love & Light,

Riki Frahmann ( )
  biunicorn | Mar 15, 2012 |

Presents case studies along with information on the science of studying a person's ability to know the future.

17 wanted3 pay7 pay

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,371,876 books! | Top bar: Always visible