Superman Returns by Marv Wolfman

I got this book and read it after I saw the movie. I was kind of disappointed that certain parts of the plot were either changed or completely omitted which alluded to a certain spoiler.

But then I found out that the book was set to be released before the movie was available in theaters, and therefore they didn't want to spoil the fans. I just didn't read it in the order that they probably intended--but it's a MOVIE first and foremost, so I wasn't about to read the book first. Lord of the Rings? Narnia? Yeah, I'll definitely read the books before I see the movies. But Superman? Star Trek? Anything like that? Definitely seeing the movie first. ( )
  DSDragon | Mar 6, 2007 |
Novelization

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0446606529, Mass Market Paperback)

Following a mysterious absence of several years, the Man of Steel comes back to Earth in a soaring, highly anticipated new film set for release by Warner Bros. on June 30, 2006. photos. Original.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:34 -0400)

In an attempt to protect the world he loves from cataclysmic destruction, Superman embarks on an epic journey of redemption that takes him from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of outer space.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,373,387 books! | Top bar: Always visible