Redemption Of The Silver Surfer by Michael…

Redemption Of The Silver Surfer

by Michael Jan Friedman

I love the Silver Surfer. By far he is my favorite super-hero, so I was very interested in reading this Marvel Universe novel. I was however a little bit disappointed with the way the Surfer was portrayed in this tale. I feel that it did not match my take on the Sky Rider of the Spaceways. I also did not like the character Prodion; I feel that Friedman missed a great chance to create a truly remarkable entity. Still the story was worth reading, with the Fantastic Four, Blastaar and the Surfer in the Negative Zone; you know interesting things will develop. The super villain Blastaar was perfectly written. ( )
  Chris177 | Aug 24, 2012 |

Three of the Fantastic Four--Mr. Fantastic, the Human Torch, and the Thing--have been lured into the Negative Zone by the evil Blastaar. The Invisible Woman must enlists the aid of the Silver Surfer to help her find and rescue her teammates--but it isn't Blastaar they need to be rescued from!

Blastaar has brought the Fantastic Four to his home to ask for their help against a threat to the Negative Zone: Prodigion, a destroyer of worlds akin to Galactus. the planet devourer to whom the Silver Surfer was once hearld.

Seeing a chance to atone for his past actions in Galactus's service, the Surfer joins the Fantastic Four in their attempt to stop Prodigion--but is Prodigion truly a Negative Zone version of Galactus, or is he the truth far more deadly than even the world's greatest heroes can imagine?

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 039914269X, Hardcover)

In an exciting Marvel adventure, the Fantastic Four join forces with the Silver Surfer in order to help Blastaar fight the evil Prodigion, the destroyer of worlds, who is threatening the existence of the Negative Zone."

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:43 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,258,765 books! | Top bar: Always visible