Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Create Your Own Photo Blog
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0471767743, Paperback)Photos exist to be shared
Whether you seek to showcase a professional portfolio or just want your family across the continent to see the pictures from the reunion, you can do it with a photo blog. Catherine Jamieson, whose award-winning blog, Utata, has a legion of fans, gives you all the tools you need in this richly illustrated, full-color guide. She translates Web lingo, walks you through setting up your blog, and provides professional tips on composing, shooting, and editing your photos. Jamieson even helps jumpstart your creativity with 100 photo ideas to get you shooting.
Catherine gets you started blogging in Movable Type
Covers the tools you need to get up and running
* Understand your style and decide on the purpose of your photo blog
* Evaluate Web hosting options
* Design your blog using the Movable Type publishing platform and professionally created, customizable templates
* Learn to shoot, edit, and select photos that work best on the Web
* Create a site to publish projects for your group or organization
* Promote your blog, network with other photo bloggers, and syndicate content
* Improve your photographic skills with professional tricks and techniques, whether you take pictures for a living or just for fun
* Explore and learn from some of the Web's top-rated photo blogs
Check out the free templates and additional resource materials at www.wiley.com/go/photoblog
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:04:07 -0400)
Provides information on creating a photo blog, covering such topics as designing a blog, editing and selecting photographs, and promoting the blog.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.