Crave by Darnella Ford
22None476,730 (3)1

No reviews

Dear Jesus,

Gerry didn't work out because Gerry didn't work. And after spending one night in complete darkness because "pretty didn't pay the light bill," Gerry and I broke up and are no longer speaking.

Marshall wasn't a viable suitor because when he finally revealed himself to me, I found out that his breasts were larger than mine because he used to be a she. Marshall and I are no longer speaking.

Keith could have been the one. I met him at a taco stand and I was certain he was the "It Man." He was beautiful, articulate, and one my favorite things on earth, employed. When I was in his presence he felt like the last man on earth. But on our first date I became extremely irritated by this simple fact: his wife kept paging him during our meal.

So, Jesus, I am down on my knees begging for mercy. I ask for an eligible, employed, nonviolent single man with no current wives or husbands who has more teeth than felony convictions to enter my world and escort me to the rest of my life. Amen.

---from Michael (a woman, craving her "It Man")

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:41 -0400)

The daughter of two dysfunctional parents, twenty-nine-year-old Michael Hughes feels that her biological clock is ticking and embarks on a desperate search to find the man of her dreams.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,421,166 books! | Top bar: Always visible