Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 10th…

Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 10th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive…

by Toni Weschler

What an awesome, empowering book! I had read a lot of this information previously in various places, but to have it all compiled in one authoritative place in such an accessible format, it's worth its weight in gold. This book totally de-mystifies the female reproductive cycle to the advantage of both women who want to try to avoid pregnancy and those wishing to conceive. Take back your knowledge, take back the power of your bodies ladies!

Every girl old enough to menstruate needs a copy of this book or her other book for teens [b:Cycle Savvy|265061|Cycle Savvy The Smart Teen's Guide to the Mysteries of Her Body|Toni Weschler|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1173251300s/265061.jpg|256962] ( )
  chessakat | Feb 5, 2016 |
A must-read for every woman. ( )
  tamikathompson | Aug 9, 2015 |
This should be required reading for all women. There are so many things in here that you just go "why didn't anyone TELL me that??"
I don't think I would actually rely solely on her method for birth control, but it is an excellent adjunct and would be perfect for someone who is (horrors!) trying to get pregnant. ( )
  JenneB | Apr 2, 2013 |
I haven't read it cover to cover, but I really think this is a must-read for any woman. There is so much about the female reproductive system that just isn't covered in health classes. My mom introduced me to the information in this book through a short pamphlet I read years ago, but this book is much more comprehensive. ( )
  colleenharker | Jul 8, 2009 |
This a fantastic book for all women, not just those who are trying to get pregnant. I feel like I understand my body so much better after having read this book. I highly recommend it. ( )
  lorin77 | Aug 10, 2008 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0060881909, Paperback)

Celebrating 10 years of helping hundreds of thousands of women achieve pregnancy, avoid pregnancy naturally, and gain better control of their health and lives, the 10th Anniversary Edition of the classic bestseller will include:

• New 'Preface to the 10th Anniversary Edition"
• Updates on new fertility technologies
• Natural approaches to conception
• Updated Resources and Books

For any woman unhappy with her current method of birth control; demoralized by her quest to have a baby; or experiencing confusing symptoms in her cycle, this book provides answers to all these questions, plus amazing insights into a woman's body. Weschler thoroughly explains the empowering Fertility Awareness Method, which in only a couple minutes a day allows a woman to:

• Enjoy highly effective, scientifically proven birth control without chemicals or devices
• Maximize her chances of conception or expedite fertility treatment by identifying impediments to conception
• Increase the likelihood of choosing the gender of her baby
• Gain control of her sexual and gynecological health

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:20 -0400)

Offers a natural alternative to ineffective procedures and a biologically proven method of fertility control for avoiding or achieving pregnancy.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,838,042 books! | Top bar: Always visible