Too Wilde to Tame by Janelle Denison

Too Wilde to Tame

by Janelle Denison

I've read novels by JD before and enjoyed them, but I just could not get into this one. At 1/3 in I still couldn't care about the characters or the story, so it became a dnf. Glad it was free. ( )
  Marcella1717 | Jan 22, 2016 |
It's no secret, Mia is a wild and crazy partier. Her reputation isn't fabricated, because she will do about anything when she's out at the bar, intoxicated or not. She knows Cameron doesn't approve because he has a thing for her, but she flirts with danger by continuing her wild ways.

Despite her reputation, Cameron can't shake his feelings for Mia. It only increases when Mia comes to Cameron for help when she becomes a victim of a very personal attack. Photos of Mia during her crazy partying are leaked to her, and she goes to Cameron, as he is a private investigator.

Is Cameron able to tame the wild girl and open her eyes to the damage she's done to her reputation? I thought this book wasn't half bad, it had a descent storyline and was easy to read in a sitting. I would rate it at a 4/5. ( )
  lizasarusrex | Feb 20, 2015 |
Eh. Not horrible, but not great, either. Kinda meh. Heroine is your standard acts-&-dresses-like-a-slut-but-is-just-misunderstood. Hero is a P.I. & partners with her cousin. Somebody's stalking her and calling her a slut, tramp, etc, and her roomie is in an abusive relationship. I figured out the stalker immediately, but still didn't buy the motive, and didn't like the consequences. But the main reason for the "meh" is the writing. It's kinda bland--telling, again, instead of showing. At one point, she tells us that the position they're having sex in is erotic. Good grief. If it's really erotic, you don't have to tell us that. Anyway, like I said--not a bad story, but there are too many better writers to waste my time on more books by this one. ( )
  Darla | Apr 7, 2006 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0425205282, Mass Market Paperback)

Mia Wilde has a reputation for being too wild to tame, but that doesn't mean she's going to let someone get away with distributing provocative photographs of her. So she enlists the help of private investigator Cameron Sinclair--the one man who seems immune to her flirtatious and outrageous personality. But Mia soon learns that appearances can be very deceiving.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:51 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,076,140 books! | Top bar: Always visible