The Brilliant Dr. Wogan by R. A. Montgomery

The Brilliant Dr. Wogan (1987)

by R. A. Montgomery

I read this to one ending. I know there are more, and I'll go back to read them at some point. With the ending I read, I know I can't give this book a 5 star rating. I also don't think it could deserve a 4 star rating when it includes this ending. It wasn't an ending. To me, it seemed like just another paragraph long page, but instead of telling you to skip to page X it just said "The End". There wasn't a conclusion, good or bad. I'm hoping other endings conclude the story at least. Maybe it's a thing in this type of books and I should just read a few more to realize it. We'll see. ( )
  Robert.Zimmermann | Jul 1, 2017 |
I found the concept of this type of book interesting, but boy, the writing was extremely simplistic and not at all what I would consider interesting. I realize it's geared toward a young set of readers, but that's no excuse to shortchange them on fun reading! ( )
  trayceetee | Nov 15, 2014 |

R. A. Montgomeryprimary authorall editionscalculated
Morrill, LeslieIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

A machine that could neutralize radiation would stop the threat of nuclear weapons! Peace worldwide could be possible. The machine has been designed, but when the mastermind behind the invention vanishes, along with the plans for the machine, the world is in trouble. You are the trusted assistant of Dr. Wogan, the missing inventor, and everyone looks to you to find her. Has she been kidnapped, or is she hiding on purpose? Be careful whom you choose to trust; some people will do anything to get power!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:58:31 -0400)

A machine that could stop radiation would shift the balance of world power overnight. In the right hands, it could herald a new age of world peace. In the wrong hands, it would spell disaster. The brilliant Dr. Wogan has designed such a machine. But she has gone missing, along with the plans. As her right-hand assistant, everyone looks to you to help find her.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,075,209 books! | Top bar: Always visible