Star Wars. Episode IV, A New Hope by George…

Star Wars. Episode IV, A New Hope (edition 2004)

by George Lucas (Director/Screenwriter), Gary Kurtz (Production.), George Lucas (Writing.), Mark Hamill (Cast.), Harrison Ford (Cast.)5 more, Carrie Fisher (Cast.), Peter Cushing (Cast.), Alec Guinness (Cast.), John Williams (Composer), George Lucas (Author)

Member:AbyssWriter
Title:Star Wars. Episode IV, A New Hope
Authors:George Lucas
Other authors:Gary Kurtz (Production.), George Lucas (Writing.), Mark Hamill (Cast.), Harrison Ford (Cast.), Carrie Fisher (Cast.)4 more, Peter Cushing (Cast.), Alec Guinness (Cast.), John Williams (Composer), George Lucas (Author)
Info:United States : 20th Century Fox, 2004
Tags:film, science fiction, DVD

Star Wars [film] by George Lucas (Director/Screenwriter)

By the time I read this in 1977, after I had read E E 'Doc' Smith and Isaac Asimov, it was a bit thin and flat.
But I was pleased to have photo stills from the film. ( )
  CarltonC | May 4, 2017 |
A farm boy stumbles across information needed to save the galaxy from a giant death ray.

We've passed the point now on the IMDb's Top 250 where all I can really say about these movies is, "Dude, it's f***ing [insert title here]." So: Dude, it's f***ing Star Wars.

Concept: B

Enjoyment: A plus

GPA: 3.3/4 ( )
  comfypants | Jan 27, 2016 |
Star Wars A New Hope By: George Lucas
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away.
★★★★★

The author George Lucas wrote Star Wars when he was around thirty-three years old. I chose this book because I loved the idea of Star Wars and I loved the movies. There were only a few things that were different from the movie. But the changes I honestly thought should not have been changed. The type of book is science fiction. The main character is a young jedi better known as, Luke Skywalker. He is the son of a jedi named Anakin Skywalker who was corrupted by Emperor Palpatine and turned to the dark side to later become known as “Darth Vader”. I liked the book a lot because it was very well described, the characters were really distinguished, and the concept of the book itself was flat out righteous. I definitely think you should read this amazing book. ( )
  xXKill3rbunny26 | Dec 16, 2015 |
Original novel based on the first Star Wars film, my edition is the 1976 first printing, released about 6 months before the film. Includes scenes that were deleted from the film such as the Jabba the Hut sequence when he was still just a pirate and the opening sequence on Tatooine when Luke goes into town and meets his friend Biggs who is about to go off and join the Rebellion. If this had been left in the film it would have added real depth and a sense of loss to the final attack on the Death Star. ( )
  loki7 | Mar 22, 2013 |

Hamill, MarkActorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Jones, James EarlVoicesecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Prowse, DavidActorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Williams, JohnComposersecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
These aren't the droids you're looking for.
Use for video recordings of Star Wars, also known as Episode 4 or A New Hope, in whatever format. DO NOT combine with novelizations, screenplays, comic book adaptations, or other versions.

Princess Leia is captured and held hostage by the evil Imperial forces in their effort to take over the galactic Empire. Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and two robots (R2-D2 and C-3PO) work together to rescue the princess and restore justice in the Empire.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,165,723 books! | Top bar: Always visible