Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
ProActive Sales Management: How to Lead, Motivate, and Stay Ahead of the…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0814405452, Hardcover)
"All sales managers work like crazy, but few are true managers. That's because they tend to fall back on the skills that made them great at sales...instead of adopting the new skills that will make them great managers.
This essential book, which speaks their language, will turn them into management pros. It teaches a proven method for managing the sales process as well as the salespeople. Packed with specific, field-tested techniques, ProActive Sales Management shows sales managers how to:
* Regain control of their time
* Create a proactive sales culture
* Motivate a sales team
* Manage to simple yet powerful metrics
* Weed out failures quickly
* Effectively coach and counsel up and down the sales organization
* Measure not to revenue, but to the things that create revenue
* Reduce reports to one sheet of paper and 10 minutes a week
* Forecast more confidently
* Manage the sales organization the way it should be managed."
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:47 -0400)
Few sales managers are true managers, often falling back on the skills that made them great at sales. This essential book, now updated with strategies in line with the changes in sales since the book's original publication, provides readers with a proven method for managing the sales process, as well as the salespeople. This title is packed with specific, field-tested techniques. Packed with all new metrics and tactics for making the numbers in today's competitive sales environment, this is an important resource no sales manager should be without.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.