201 Killer Cover Letters (CD-ROM edition) by…

201 Killer Cover Letters (CD-ROM edition)

by Sandra Podesta

473247,300 (5)None

Before reading this, I didn't think it would be possible, nor necessary, to have 201 cover letters.
Color me surprised. I can't think of any other cover letters that could possibly be missing, but trust me, anyone can find the right type of cover letter for any occasion.
The collection is amazing. I love that there is a downloadable file with templates, so you don't even need to retype from the book.

katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |

201 Killer Cover Letters provides job seekers with an unbeatable competitive edge by arming them with surefire sample letters for every job-hunting situation. This edition of the bestselling guide includes the latest job-search techniques, tips for transferring job skills across industries, and ways to use the cover letter to anticipate and overcome "objectionable items or gaps in employment." Building on the success of the computer disk edition, the CD-ROM edition contains ready-to-download templates of all 201 letters, for CD-ROM-compatible computers, making it easier than ever for readers to tailor cover letters to specific situations.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:00 -0400)

"The bestselling guide to writing cover letters that make you stand out from the competitionUpdated with important new insights into email, social media, and online postingsFor anyone applying for a job, networking, requesting a reference, or writing a thank-you letter, this new edition of the go-to guide addresses new developments in technology and communication and how they affect the cover letter writing process. New content includes how and when to use email and/or "snail mail"; how social media and other technologies have transformed the job search process; and new letters/e-mails for innovative industries such as IT, social media, branding, cybersecurity, and website design.Sandra Podesta is President of eBusinessWriting.com and the founder and host of live, online ResumeRoom.com workshops, through which she helps job hunters craft high-quality resumes. Andrea Paxton is a recruiter and human resources executive who has worked extensively with every phase of the interview, selection, hiring, and training processes. "--… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,449,197 books! | Top bar: Always visible