Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Handbook of Sensor Networks: Algorithms and Architectures (Wiley Series on…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0471684724, Hardcover)The State Of The Art Of Sensor Networks
Written by an international team of recognized experts in sensor networks from prestigious organizations such as Motorola, Fujitsu, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cornell University, and the University of Illinois, Handbook of Sensor Networks: Algorithms and Architectures tackles important challenges and presents the latest trends and innovations in this growing field.
Striking a balance between theoretical and practical coverage, this comprehensive reference explores a myriad of possible architectures for future commercial, social, and educational applications, and offers insightful information and analyses of critical issues, including:
* Sensor training and security
* Embedded operating systems
* Signal processing and medium access
* Target location, tracking, and sensor localization
* Broadcasting, routing, and sensor area coverage
* Topology construction and maintenance
* Data-centric protocols and data gathering
* Time synchronization and calibration
* Energy scavenging and power sources
With exercises throughout, students, researchers, and professionals in computer science, electrical engineering, and telecommunications will find this an essential read to bring themselves up to date on the key challenges affecting the sensors industry.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:13 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.