Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Tax-Free Exchange Loophole: How Real Estate Investors Can Profit from…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0471695785, Hardcover)Discover the Greatest Investment Tool of All Time!
The tax breaks and loopholes built into real estate make it one of the most profitable investments in the world. In fact, the real estate tax exchange loophole--known as the 1031 Exchange--is one of the greatest tax loopholes in existence. This loophole allows a real estate investor to sell a property without paying a penny in capital gains tax--as long as the investor reinvests his or her profits into another property. Not only is this a great way to invest without paying taxes, it's also a great way to grow real wealth over time. The rules can be confusing, but tax exchange works for every investor, big or small. This handy guide offers detailed, step-by-step advice on using the 1031 Exchange--and much more:
* How the capital gains tax works
* Other little-known real estate loopholes
* Creative real estate financing techniques
* Advanced elements of tax-free exchanges
* Terms and concepts you need to know
* Eight things that can hold up a closing
* Transferring debt to other properties
* How zoning laws affect your investments
* How tax-free exchanges affect your tax shelter
* Where to find potential exchanges
* Twelve creative techniques applied to exchanges
* Nine booby traps to watch out for in exchanges
Don't wait--use the 1031 Exchange to start building your fortune today!
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:04 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.