Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Red Hat Linux Bible: Fedora and Enterprise Edition
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0764543334, Paperback)* The latest edition of the top-selling guide to Red Hat Linux
* Provides all the information needed to master the latest version of Red Hat Linux, covering desktop and server basics for Linux newbies as well as advanced techniques and all the latest bells and whistles for Red Hat veterans
* Includes step-by-step instructions that make installation simple and painless
* Explains how to take advantage of the new desktop interface; use the Linux shell, file system, and text editor; automate system tasks; and back-up and restore files
* Features new to this edition include expanded coverage of using Red Hat Linux with Mac OS X, managing and manipulating file systems and disk tuning, system rescue advice, and details on using VmWare and VNC (virtual network computing)
* This is the only book on the market that contains Red Hat's three CD-ROM distribution
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:04:53 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.