Mathland by Michele Emmer

Mathland

by Michele Emmer

6None1,268,033NoneNone

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 376430149X, Paperback)

The latest book in our successful series IT Revolution in Architecture provides a concise summary of how our perception of the space around us has radically changed in recent years. We could even go as far as to say that we ourselves shape the space around us according to how our perceptions of the universe alter and develop, and mathematics plays a pivotal role. In this book, the "virtual" protagonist of the journey through the concept of space is the square. Michele Emmer, born in 1945, is Professor of Mathematics at the University La Sapienza in Rome and has authored many books and films on the subject of mathematics and art and culture. He was also responsible for exhibitions at the Venetian Biennale and the Cité des Sciences La Villette in Paris.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:34 -0400)

Michele Emmer is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,206,116 books! | Top bar: Always visible