The Further Observations of Lady Whistledown…

The Further Observations of Lady Whistledown [Anthology 4-in-1]

by Julia Quinn (Contributor)

Other authors: Suzanne Enoch (Contributor), Karen Hawkins (Contributor), Mia Ryan (Contributor)

Series: Bridgertons (2004 Anthology), Lady Whistledown (1)

While none of my favorite tropes were featured in this anthology, I adored all four stories and the way they were intertwined. ( )
  PNRList | Aug 15, 2018 |
I haven't read these authors in a long time! It was so nice to read them again! Mia Ryan was a first for me. I found all the stories went well together and I totally enjoyed it. I think I may go read the other compilation these ladies did with Lady Whistledown ( )
  MyaB | Apr 25, 2018 |
What a great story! I laughed and cried many times! Such wonderful writing and really engaging characters!! I love this authors work!!

Loved the interlocking stories!

I am currently on a Regency kick and this one was terrific!! ( )
  grapeapril75 | Oct 18, 2014 |
In general, I'm not a fan of an anthologies or short stories. I know that some people love them. My husband, for example, would rather read an anthology than a full-length novel. But I digress. I picked this up because I'm a Julia Quinn fan, I'm not familiar with the other authors. I'd rate Quinn's story as five stars. However, I couldn't really get into the stories by the other authors. But I am giving them the benefit of the doubt because they wrote these stories around one of Quinn's characters, Lady Whistledown, and not their own. I plan to read a full length novel by each author before I judge their other work. ( )
  vonze | Feb 6, 2014 |
Nicely done, though Hawkins’s story was my favorite, telling of a lifelong friendship troubled when the young woman decides to marry, and her best friend realizes he’s in love with her. ( )
  kayceel | Feb 23, 2009 |

Thirty-Six Valentines by Julia Quinn
One True Love by Suzanne Enoch
Two Hearts by Karen Hawkins
A Dozen Kisses by Mia Ryan

This anthology consists of "One True Love" by Suzanne Enoch; "Two Hearts" by Karen Hawkins; "A Dozen Kisses" by Mia Ryan; and "Thirty-Six Valentines" by Julia Quinn.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0060511508, Mass Market Paperback)

Lady Whistledown Tells All!

Society is abuzz when the Season's most promising debutante is jilted by her intended -- only to be swept away by the deceitful rogue's dashing older brother -- in New York Times bestseller Julia Quinn's witty, charming, and heartfelt tale.

When the scandalous actions of his beautiful fiancée are recorded in Lady Whistledown's column, a concerned groom-to-be rushes back to London to win his lady's heart once and forever, in Suzanne Enoch's enchanting romantic gem.

Karen Hawkins captivates with an enduring story of a handsome rogue whose lifelong friendship -- and his heart -- are tested when the lovely lady in question sets her cap for someone else.

A dazzling and delightful tale by Mia Ryan has a young woman cast out of her home by an insufferable yet charming marquis -- who intends to take possession not only of the house ... but its former occupant as well!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:46 -0400)

Regency London's most notorious gossip, Lady Whistledown returns to tell all. Society is abuzz when the Season's most promising debutante is jilted by her intended. A concerned groom-to-be rushes back to London to win his lady's heart once and forever. A handsome rogue has a lifelong friendship -- and his heart -- tested. A young woman is cast out of her home by an insufferable yet charming marquis.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,321,630 books! | Top bar: Always visible