The Golden City by John Twelve Hawks

The Golden City

by John Twelve Hawks

Series: The Fourth Realm (3)

Muche better than the second book in the series but not as good as The Traveler. ( )
  ndpmcIntosh | Mar 21, 2016 |
Unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed with this one. And I'd looked forward to it for two years! I found myself reading it just to get through it. Oh well. ( )
  emblue | Jan 3, 2016 |
I was hoping for more. I am glad that I finished the trilogy. However the author has kept it open ended which means there could be more. There were even more places in the novel which seemed to be rushed and unbelievable through the turn of events. The romantic involvement became more pronounced. ( )
  bibliophile_pgh | Aug 20, 2015 |
I was a little nervous starting the final book of the trilogy as the ratings seem to go down for each one. Not sure why, as I found this one to be an excellent "finish", and highly recommend. Well done John Twelve Hawks! ( )
  azrowan | Aug 31, 2014 |
A good conclusion to the story, but could have been better. It felt abit rushed, however I enjoyed it and look forward to his next book. ( )
  ExpatTX | Mar 31, 2014 |

John Twelve Hawksprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Brick, ScottNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Struggling to protect the legacy of his Traveler father, Gabriel faces troubling new questions and relentless threats. His brother Michael, now firmly allied with the enemy, pursues his ambition to wrest power from Nathan Boone, the calculating leader of the Brethren. And Maya, the Harlequin warrior pledged to protect Gabriel at all costs, is forced to make a choice that will change her life forever.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,862,368 books! | Top bar: Always visible