Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Gift of Motherhood: 10 Truths for Every Mother
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0767904281, Hardcover)Inspired by her relationship with her own daughter and informed by the numerous parents and teens she’s helped in her family workshops, Cherie Carter-Scott culls the ten truths she's observed about this special role:
1. Having a child changes your life.
2. Motherhood is an experience unlike any other.
3. A mother has many roles.
4. If you honor your children's essence, they will blossom.
5. Love shows up in many different forms.
6. As your child grows, so will you.
7. There will be highs and lows.
8. Remembering to care for yourself is essential.
9. There is no such thing as a perfect mother.
10. Motherhood is a process that never ends.
Part tribute, part handbook, The Gift of Motherhood exudes Carter-Scott's vitality and wit, offering moms a way to celebrate the joys and navigate the rough spots along their journey. Though every mother walks her own path and every child is unique, Motherhood shares certain universal truths. This gem of a book acknowledges and affirms that the experience of being a mother is astounding, overwhelming, miraculous, and above all, a gift.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:02:52 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.