Must Love Hellhounds by Ilona Andrews
Title:Must Love Hellhounds
Authors:Ilona Andrews
Other authors:Charlaine Harris, Nalini Singh, Meljean Brook
Info:Berkley Trade (2009), Edition: X, Paperback, 368 pages

Must Love Hellhounds by Ilona Andrews (Contributor)

Only read Ilona Andrews story because its part of the Kate Daniels world. I'm not reading Charlaine Harris - love True Blood on HBO though. Nalini's story is in a different storyline than the one I'm following. Meljean's story is also one I'll have to come back and read once I get a chance to start her series. I have her signed book for the beginning, just haven't had a chance to start reading it yet. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
Fantastic all four authors/stories really fantastic. I loved Charlaine Harris's story, I hope writes more on these new characters. Ilona Andrews Andrea tale, great, sexy and fun. Nalini Singh Angel vamp story tied in well with the one book I read. Meljean Brook.. never read her work before, love the story/characters so this is one author I will look into. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
Only read 'Magic Mourns". It was a great way to get deeper into characters other than Kate. ( )
  kmmsb459 | Jan 24, 2016 |
Only read the Ilona Andrews story and the Nalini Singh story. ( )
  Belles007 | Jan 17, 2016 |
This review is only for Angels' Judgment. I'm not caught up with the Magic and Guardian series and the Sookieverse and I parted ways a while ago.

Loved this story. It was too short! I wanted more of Sara and Deacon out there kicking ass. It was great to see how they met. Their chemistry was immediate and undeniable. The mystery included enough twists to keep me glued to the pages. A lovely addition to the Guild Hunter collection. ( )
  Akaria | May 13, 2015 |

Andrews, IlonaContributorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Brook, MeljeanContributormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Harris, CharlaineContributormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Singh, NaliniContributormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Knese, PetraÜbersetzersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Batanya and Clovache were cleaning their armor in one of the courtyards of the Britlingen Collective, which sits atop a hill in the ancient city of Spauling. (The Britlingens Go to Hell)
The Cadre of Ten , the archangels who ruled the world in all the ways that mattered, met in an ancient keep deep in the Scottish Highlands. (Angels' Judgment)
I sat in a small, drab office, one of many in the Atlanta chapter of the Order of Knights of Merciful Aid, and pretended to be Kate Daniels. (Magic Mourns)
That morning, two hours after she received an anonymous e-mail that included an address and a short message, Maggie Wren boarded a flight from San Francisco to New York.
(Blind Spot)
Short stories in anthology:

The Britlingens go to Hell by Charlaine Harris
Angels' Judgment by Nalini Singh
Magic Mourns by Ilona Andrews
Blind Spot by Meljean Brook

"In these hound-eat-hound worlds, anything goes... and everything bites. Follow paranormal bodyguards Clovache and Batanya into Lucifer's realm, where they encounter his fearsome four-legged pets, in The Britlingens Go to Hell. Seek out a traitor in the midst of a guild of nonlethal vampire trackers, one that intends to eradicate the entire species of bloodsuckers, in Angels' Judgment. Find out why the giant three-headed dog that guards the gates of Hades has left the underworld for the real world -and whose scent he's following - in Magic Mourns. Join a vampire's butler in the perilous search for her employer's niece, aided by a blind - and damn sexy - companion and a hellhound, in Blind Spot."--Back cover.… (more)

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,735,521 books! | Top bar: Always visible