The Aftermath by Anna J.

The Aftermath

by Anna J.

I must admit that the book was better than I thought it would be and I'm sure there is more to come because Monica is not done.
  JerseyGirl21 | Jan 24, 2016 |
This sequel put me at the edge of my seat until I read the end of the book. The plot left me in suspense and many characters were not given closure. I was a bit disappointed because I expected the ending to be a bit more chaotic; but overall the sequel was definitely worth while. ( )
  Aylaray | Sep 30, 2009 |

If you thought having a threesome could wreak havoc on a relationship, Monica from My Woman His Wife is back to show you why even the mere thought of a menage a trios with your spouse and an outsider should never enter your imagination.

It's been three months since the Cinque household has been turned upside down by a sexual tryst gone terribly wrong. Although Jasmine and James are making moves to put their broken home and broken hearts back together, past lies and a lack of trust make it almost impossible to salvage what once was sacred. It's even harder when with a conniving woman like Monica throwing salt in the wounds from the sidelines because she still hasn't gotten what she wants.

Old family secrets are revealed and half truths are exposed as marriage vows are put to the test, painful memories are relived, and revenge is at the top of everyone's list. Drama, betrayal, and lust are all found on the pages of Aftermath -- when once just isn't enough.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:16 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,106,320 books! | Top bar: Always visible