Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The PDR family guide to common ailments /[editor-in-chief, David W.…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0345417151, Mass Market Paperback)PDR® is the reference source used by physicians and pharmacists every day.
Now PDR is the family friend you can rely on.
The publishers of The Physicians' Desk Reference® have created this easy-to-use A-to-Z guide filled with information you need on nearly one hundred common ailments. The PDR® Family Guide to the Most Common Ailments explains the health problems your family is likely to encounter--injuries, aches and pains, chronic disorders, infectious diseases, and the ailments of childhood and old age--and tells what you should do next. Inside you'll find:
- A comprehensive overview of conventional treatment options
- Advice on herbal remedies, nutritional supplements, and complementary therapies
- Descriptive listings of prescription drugs--by brand and generic name-- and over-the-counter remedies
- Self-care tips and easy-to-follow guidelines
- Signs and symptoms of emergency conditions
- And much more!
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:04 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.